Step 1. Determine your eShop's URL
1. Publish your site with the eShop module enabled
2. Visit your site, access the eShop, and take note of the URL. The URL should look similar to http://domain.com/page10.php2
If you're using the Shared SSL Certificate, first determine your Shared SSL URL. To do this, you'll need to reference your welcome email to find what server you're on. To get your Shared SSL URL, replace the letters before the server number with 'secure'. For example, if you're on ehub22.webhostinghub.com, you'll change it to secure22.webhostinghub.com. Then add your cPanel username to the end of the url, in this format: secure22.webhostinghub.com/~userna5. Finally, add https:// to the beginning, as in https://secure22.webhostinghub.com/~userna5. If your eShop is named page10.php, then your full Secure URL will be https://secure22.webhostinghub.com/~userna5/page10.php
If you're using a Dedicated SSL Certificate, your eShop's secure url will be the same as the standard URL, except you will need to add an 's' after 'http' so that it looks like https://domain.com/page10.php
Step 2. Configure your eShop as an external link
- Log into your Premium Website Builder account, and access your eShop page in the "Step 4. Edit" page.
- Uncheck the "Show this page in site map" option, click "Step 3. Pages", and click "Yes" to apply the changes.
- On "Step 3. Pages" check "External Page" under "Special Pages" and click the ">" button.
- Under "Your Site Structure," check the newly added "External Page" and click the "Rename" button on the lower right. Then rename the link to what you would like it to show as in your menu, such as "Shop".
- Click "Step 4. Edit" and click "Yes" to apply the changes.
- When on "Step 4. Edit" click the page name of your external link under "Site Map"
- In the "URL" field, enter your eShop's Secure URL (which you found above)
- Click "Step 5. Publish," click "Yes" to apply the changes, and then click "Publish".