Domain Name with

Asked by:
CPPS / 5 Points
2013-03-14 1:03 am EST
Domain Names

We are an Australian government school and need to transfer our website (currently FTP uploaded) ...
currently our domain name is

Q? can we keep our domain name or what can we change to?
1 - cost per month... we're an educational institution
2- Up load ancient FTP uploaded site .... until our new site I believe in wordpress is ready????

To ask this user for more information, please first login.

To submit an answer, please login.



16,266 Points
2013-03-14 9:30 am EST
Hello CPPS,

Our current plans run from $6.99 - $4.99 per month, depending on the length of contract. You will certainly be able to upload your site until you develop your new site.

Feel free to give our sales team a call at 757-416-6627 ext 4 or contact them by email at

Best Regards,
Scott M

To submit a comment on this answer, please first login.

Want to share this Question?

Related Articles

It looks like there are no related articles.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!

Help Center Search

Current Customers

Email: Ticket: Submit a Support Ticket
Call: 877-595-4HUB (4482)
757-416-6627 (Intl.)
Chat: Click To Chat Now

Ask the Community

Get help with your questions from our community of like-minded hosting users and Web Hosting Hub Staff.

Not a Customer?

Get web hosting from a company that is here to help.