I would like to modify my domain to something else, do I need to purchase a new one or can I just edit the one I have?

Asked by:
ottog80webmaster / 5 Points
2013-07-21 3:55 am EST
Domain Names
I'm still keeping the b-fly but would like to change the rest of the name to something else.

To ask this user for more information, please first login.

To submit an answer, please login.



12,110 Points
2013-07-22 9:07 am EST
Hello ottog80webmaster,

Thank you for your question. If the domain name was just registered (within the last day or 2), then I recommend contacting Live Support so they can attempt to cancel the registration.

Otherwise, since the domain name will be different, you would have to register new domain name.

You can register with us via AMP, or register with any registrar, and have them point to our Nameservers.

Then allow up to 24 hours for propagation to complete.

If you want to cancel a domain, you accomplish this in AMP.

If you have any further questions, feel free to post them below.
Thank you,


To submit a comment on this answer, please first login.

Want to share this Question?

Related Articles

It looks like there are no related articles.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!

Help Center Search

Current Customers

Email: support@WebHostingHub.com Ticket: Submit a Support Ticket
Call: 877-595-4HUB (4482)
757-416-6627 (Intl.)
Chat: Click To Chat Now

Ask the Community

Get help with your questions from our community of like-minded hosting users and Web Hosting Hub Staff.

Not a Customer?

Get web hosting from a company that is here to help.