If you need to send a product back to the store, then you need to create what is called a RETURN. The following tutorial shows you how to return a product using the Customer Interface in OpenCart 1.5.
Returning Products through the Store Interface in OpenCart 1.5
- Login to your account in the store interface.
- Select the order you wish using the storefront, then goto your Order History. Select the item that you need to return.
Once you have opened up the order history for the product, you can click on the arrow (as per the screenshot above) to start the Product Return process.
- The form that opens when you click on the green product return arrow looks like the following:
Make sure you go through all of the sections for this return form. The mandator items are marked with a red asterisk. Most of it will be already filled out for you. Just make sure that the information is correct.
The items that you may need to add more information is in the section labeled product Information & Reason for Return. You will need to fill out the REASON FOR RETURN (mark ONE of the possibilities as applicable).
- Additionally, take a closer look at the following:
Fill in the form and then
fill out the numbers shown in the Capcha image
- Once the information has been submitted, you will see the information as per below.