OpenCart Administration Dashboard lets you restrict when pricing can be seen by a logged in customer. The following tutorial guides you in setting the store option for displaying prices for logged in customers.
Displaying Prices in OpenCart 1.5 for Logged in Customers Only
- Login to the Administration Dashboard as an Administrator
- Hover over the menu bar where it says SYSTEM and then click on SETTINGS in the drop-down menu
- Select the STORE that you wish to edit and then click on EDIT on the far right to proceed
- Click on the TAB that says OPTION, then scroll down until you see the option labeled LOGIN DISPLAY PRICES as shown below:
- Select YES to show prices when a customer is logged in, or select NO if you want to display pricing on products regardless of customer login status.
Enabling this option allows the display of product pricing ONLY if a customer is logged into your OpenCart 1.5 store. Otherwise, the pricing will always be displayed.