Using an existing banner image
Once you're on the design page, look to the right of the page and find the "Banners" section. Each template includes a different set of banners you can choose from.
- Click the down arrow next to the banner box to reveal other banners you can choose from.
- To preview what your site will look like with a particular banner, select it from the drop down list and then click "Preview".
- If you'd like to use the banner you previewed, save the change by clicking "Save Changes" in the top left of the page.
Uploading a custom banner image
If you have an image you think would look better than one of the included banners, you can use it instead. Just make sure that you follow the steps outlined in our article on Customizing the Premium Web Builder Banner to make sure the custom banner fits in your template. Once you're on the design page, locate the browse button under the Banners heading.
- Click the Browse button and choose the image on your computer you would like to use.
- After you have selected your new banner, click the "Upload" button.
- When the upload has completed, click "Preview" at the bottom right of the page to see how the new banner will look on your page.
What types of image formats can I use as my banner?
When uploading a custom banner image, you can use any of the following types of image:
What is the max banner size I can upload?
The max banner size that you can upload varies per template. For example, some templates may have a max banner size of 500px by 350px, while others may allow for different dimensions. Most users generally don't need to by concerned by this, however if you upload a banner too large for your template, the Premium Builder will display a warning message for you.
Click here to see the next course topic on How can I change my site's menu style?. If you like to see the course list, go here: 102: Customizing your Site's Look and Feel.