The Horde webmail client comes with a fully functional calendar application, called Kronolith, that allows you to create and manage events and tasks. In the Horde Calendar you can create all day events, set up repeating events, and even share calendars. The calendar even includes support for both the iCalendar and vCalendar formats so you can send calendar invitations to other people via email.
- To access the Horde Calendar, first log into your webmail and select the Horde webmail client.
- Once you have logged in, select the Calendar button on the top menu to load the calendar:
- There are two ways to add events and reminders to your calendar. You can click the + icon next to the date to add a new event, or you can click the New Event button on the Menu.
- Another window opens so you can enter the event's details. Horde Calendar is equipped to handle a range of options for your new event, including the time, description, where the event is, if it is recurring, and much more. In the example below we have created a simple event to remind us of a team meeting.
- If you would like to invite others to the event, click the Attendees link and then click the Edit Attendees button that appears.
- This will bring up a new window where you can manually type in email addresses of people you want to invite or click on the Address book icon and select attendees from your address book.
- Click the Save and Finish button to save your attendees and return to the Add event page.
- Once the information is filled in, click on the Save Event button. Now the event will show in your calendar:
You can edit your event at any time by clicking on it in the calendar, and you can add as many events as you need.