If your domain is currently registered at Enom.com, you will need to go to the Enom home page to use these directions. The steps for changing your name servers in the Enom interface are as follows:
- On the Enom.com home page, click on Domains, then select My Domains
- Hover over the menu option labeled DOMAINS and click My Domains
- Click on the domain name you wish to change and you will see the domain control panel
- Click on DNS Server Settings
- Choose CUSTOM to change the name servers. To change the name servers to Web Hosting Hub's name servers, use the following: ns1.webhostinghub.com and ns2.webhostinghub.com
- Click on Submit to apply the changes
Please be aware that changes to the name servers make take up to 24 hours for DNS Propagation to complete.
For more help with changing your nameservers in Enom's interface, please contact their support team at the following number: (425)274-4500. To see the Web Hosting Hub summary for changing name servers, please click here.