In order to change the name servers for domain registered at OpenSRS.net, you will first login to the management interface. Please follow the steps below in order to make changes:
- Login to your account by typing in the domain name you wish to modify, then the user name and password for the account. Click on the Manage Domains button to login.
- Click on the Nameservers/DNS link at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and then click on the link that says If you want to create or modify a name server which is based on [your domain name] click here.
- Click on the field for the corresponding name server in order to modify it.
- Click on the Modify button in the column titled Action in order to save your changes.
Note: Name Server changes may require up to 24 hours before the change takes effect. This is called DNS Propagation.
If you require any further assistance, please go to OpenSRS help page.