If your domain is currently registered at NetworkSolutions.com, you go to their home page and login to your account to change your domain nameservers. The steps for changing your name servers in the Network Solutions interface are as follows:
- Within Account Manager, select My Domain Names.
- Select the domain name you want to change and select Manage.
- In the green box, select Change Where Domain Points.
- Select Domain Name Server(DNS).
- In the section labeled Specify Domain Name Servers, type in Name Server 1 and Name Server 2. To change it to Web Hosting Hub's name servers, use the following: ns1.webhostinghub.com and ns2.webhostinghub.com. If you're using a domain registrar that has more than two name servers, click on the Add More Name Servers link.
- Select Continue, then Apply Changes to accept changes.
Please be aware that changes to the name servers make take up to 24 hours for DNS Propagation to complete.
For more help with changing your nameservers in the Network Solutions interface, please contact their support team at the following number: 1-888-642-0209. To see the Web Hosting Hub summary for changing name servers, please click here.