The first Premium Web Builder license is included on all hosting accounts at no charge. You can install the Premium Web Builder onto your domain in your Account Management Panel (or AMP). You can also add additional builder licenses through AMP as well for $12 per year, per domain. For help logging into AMP, please read our article on accessing your Account Management Panel.
How do I install the Premium Web Builder?
- Login to AMP.
- Click on Install Popular Software
- Scroll down and click on Install Premium Web Builder
- Click on Request Website Builder
- Enter the domain you want the Premium Web Builder installed on and click Next
- If it is your first builder account, confirm the information and click Submit. If it is an additional license, the cost of an additional license is $12 per domain, per year to install the Premium Web Builder.
Once you have installed the Premium Web Builder, you will see the builder confirmation. From this page you can click on the Builder Login link to log into the Premium Website builder and begin creating your new website.
To access the Premium Website Builder in the future, you have two options. You can either log into the builder through AMP or log into the builder directly through the builder URL.
Logging into the builder directly:
- Begin by going to the builder URL in your browser:
- Your builder user name is the same as your cPanel user name and your builder password should be the same as your AMP password. If you have any trouble logging in, double check that you are using the cPanel user name (not the same as your AMP user name) and the correct password. You can also reset your builder password, if needed.
Logging into the builder through AMP:
- Begin by logging into AMP.
- Then, click on Premium Web Builder in your AMP home.
- You will be automatically logged into your builder account.
To access the list for the courses click here: 101: Building Your First Website. The following course is Choose the type of Site You are Creating.