The last guide in our working with images and videos in Concrete5 series, we covered working with background images in the dashboard. In this tutorial we will show you how to use a custom Favicon in Concrete5. A Favicon is a small logo used for branding your website with a logo image. It displays when visitors bookmark your website, so it can help them identify the link more easily.
How to Use a Custom Favicon:
- Login to your Concrete5 Dashboard.
- Roll your mouse over the Dashboard button, and click the System & Setttings option.
- Under the Basics section, select the Bookmark Icons link.
- Under the Favicon section, click the Browse button. This will bring up a file browser window, navigate to your custom favicon.
- Select your Favicon, and click the Open button on the bottom.
- Click the Upload button.
You will see a message stating "Icons updated successfully." Congratulations, now you know how to use a custom Favicon in Concrete5! Continue to our next guide on using an iphone bookmark thumbnail in Concrete5.