In a previous article we gave a brief introduction to PrestaShop modules and how to search for new modules for PrestaShop. In this article, we'll go through the steps of installing a new module in PrestaShop.
- Begin by logging into your PrestaShop back office.
- Click on the Modules tab.
- On the Modules page, click the Add a module from my computer link.
- Under the Add a new module area, click on the Choose File button.
- Locate and double click your module file to select it.
- Back in the PrestaShop Add a new module area, click the Upload this module button.
- Perform a search of the modules for the one you just uploaded and select it.
- Click the Install button for your module.
Congratulations, you've just installed your new module! Click the Configure link for the module and update the module settings as needed.