One of the best ways to enable your customers is allow them to make product reviews for your store. The following tutorial will guide you through setting the option to enable customer reviews and the display of these reviews.
How to allow customer product reviews in OpenCart 1.5
- Login to the Administration Dashboard as an Administrator
- Hover over the menu bar where it says SYSTEM and then click on SETTINGS in the drop-down menu
- Select the STORE that you wish to edit and then click on EDIT on the far right to proceed
- Click on the TAB that says OPTION, then scroll down until you see the option labeled ALLOW REVIEWS as shown below:
- Click on the option that is labeled YES in order save the settings or NO to disable the option to display or allow customer reviews.
- Select the blue SAVE button in the top right hand corner in order to save your selection.
The ability to save and display customer reviews is a positive feature that will help sell your products and align your inventory towards the products that your customers want to see and buy.